Our clinic is bright colorful vibrant healing from this Autumn. Our thoughts turn to those who look for ways to simplify and healthy life. In the spirit of friendship, we will offer free Lecture, Exercises in Think up a Stress management idea from Acupuncute Medicin.
Refreshment (Sushi) will be served. You can bring your favorite pot luck dish. Please bring a friend. We arereally looking forward to seeing you again, and hearing how things have been going with you.
Time: Lecture:Free lecture and Q & A. Lecturer: T. KoeiKuwahara Lic. Ac. 2:30 pm-4:30 pm Party:4:30 pm-6:30 pm Place: CULIA KI CLINIC INC. 25 Church St. Watertown, MA Telephone: (617)926-6986 websitewww.culia.net
Spaces are limited. Please R.S.V.P. by September 27th.
First put the butter out in room temputure, so it will be easier to make it creamier later. Peel 2 bananas, make them into smaller pieces with your hands. Then put the pieces of bananas in a food processor, it should look like tomato puree but yellow or smashed bananas. If you do not have a food processor you can smash it like mashed potatoes. Also, mix the flour with the baking powder and the baking soda. Crack the eggs and mix them like when you make scrambled eggs. Wipe some butter or sprinkle some flour on the pan you will be baking in. After put it in the refrigerator(optional).
1. Mix the butter and the sugar into a creamy like substance. Put the butter in a bowl, and use a wooden spatula to( it doesn't matter what you use though as long as you mix it.) make a creamy type of butter it should be easy to do this because you got ready for it. Then add all of the sugar at least into 3~4 times. Mix it so the substance can get as much air in side as possible. If it's all white and fluffy, it's good.
2. Add eggs and the heavy cream to the creamy substance. Add the eggs into 2~3 times, then mix it around very well. When you are done with eggs, add heavy cream little by little while mixing it. When I mean little it's a little. You must do it a little by little because heavy cream is easy to separate. You have to make it very well mixed with out seperating it.
3. Put the smashed or food processed bananas in to the substance. Mix it very slowly and add the smashed banana, try to make it spread through all of the stuff in the bowl.
4. Add the flour and the bread crumbs. Put in the flour little by little this time you can put more in then the heavy cream. Make it so it's not too flaky, and mix it by making the spatula facing up wards. After all of the flour has been mixed, add 1 cup of the japanese bread crumbs and make it go through all of the dough.
5. Put the dough in the pan and bake. Preheat the oven to 160 C. While you are waiting, use the rest or 1 banana and cut them into tiny round bananas about 1.5cm each. Add 1/2 of the dough first in the pan. On top of the half dough in the pan add half of the bananas you used. Then add the rest of the dough, then add rest of the sliced bananas on top. Then put the banana bread in the oven and bake for 45~50 minutes. When you take it out stab it with something to see if it's ready or not. If you like it the way it is, take it out and let it cool down. If you would like it to be more brown you can bake it a little bit more. Just make sure it won't burn!
And tadah! You have just make Japanese banana bread, brunch style! Hope you liked it! :D
Copyright 2006 CULIA KI CLINIC INC. All rights reserved